Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Feast is Mine!


For the first time in my fantasy football prize league era, I'm taking home the Superbowl trophy. I must say that it was a lot of fun and very difficult to do. There were a lot of witty team managers in the league fighting-it-out but in the end my team proved to be reliable when it counted. Here is my championship squad (honorable mentions):

QB-Joe Flacco
QB-Matt Cassel
WR-Calvin Johnson
WR-Mike Wallace
WR-Dwayne Bowe
WR-Vincent Jackson
WR-Donald Driver
RB-Jamaal Charles
RB-BenJarvus Green-Ellis
RB-Frank Gore
TE-Owen Daniels
TE-Dustin Keller
TE-Brent Celek
K -Matt Bryant
K -Sebastian Janikowski
D -CHI
D -NE
D -KC
D -DAL

What an awesome year for fantasy football! It was probably one of the most dramatic NFL seasons ever. I'm looking forward to next year being just as good.
-

2 comments: