Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fantasy Football Quitters: Overriding Line-ups Amendment

Smiley face 2Image via Wikipedia

It appears that everyone in the BFFG is still involved except Anchors Aweigh. I have dropped a line to JD (email, text message, and phone call) and have not received a response. I assume since his team has not done so well he has decided that he has better things to worry about, which is fine.

I am still contemplating on how to deal with quitters. It's been a brain-buster actually. I apologize to everyone for not having all these details worked out ahead of time. I can ensure you; however, that the experience will have me more prepared in the future.

I've decided that I need to work on what I already have started with one exception; I'm not going to lock JD's team. I want to allow him to come back if he decides to. It's all up to him.

I am going to honor what I previously wrote about overriding the lineups but there are some concerns. His team has so many injuries, but all of his players are still active. He has no players listed as NA or IR. For this reason I'm not going to do any add/drops. My intentions are to edit his line-up to the most common sense configuration and make no more changes for the rest of the season.

Thank you guys for your support. I'm doing my best to develop a fool-proof system. If you have any questions or input let me know.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment